Virtual Reference is a service that answers the ad hoc queries of remote users (individual and collective).
- Anyone can use the service.
- Requests are accepted during the week and performed according to the receipt. On weekends and holidays, requests will not be accepted.
- Request is sent to the archive made inquiries within 3 hours.
- Deadline requests - from 1 to 3 working days depending on the complexity of the query.
- Number of requests that can be made for one user, one request per day.
- The request must contain just one question. If the query contains multiple questions, a specialist to his own choice, provides an answer to one of them.
- Amount of sources not more than 10 titles per one query.
How to ask a question:
- Before you ask a question, we suggest that you contact the archive of completed reports, perhaps there you will find the answer to your query.
- To submit a request, please fill in this form and articulate questions.
- Ukrainian, Russian or English can be used.
How to get the answer:
- Answer to your query will be in the archive made references. To do this you need to enter your search, or use Thematic content.
- Please note that the information about your email address is confidential. It is necessary to contact you (request for clarification) and search archive references.
What question can be put:
- Thematic queries;
- Requests for clarification of bibliographic data ;
- Factual inquiries;
- Address-bibliographic queries that indicate the presence or absence of the documents in the collections of the Library.
Requests that are not accepted:
- Incorrect questions.
- Educational problems associated with the translation of texts, solving problems, providing finished essays, term papers, etc..
- Entertainment purposes (solving quizzes, crosswords, etc.) or commercial purposes (search for goods and services, price comparison, etc.).
- Questions that violate any laws.